About the Opportunity
- Prepare and process bi-weekly payroll using ADP Workforce Now for all employees, while auditing for accuracy
- Ensure that all salaries are paid accurately and in a timely fashion
- Review payroll and account reconciliations
- Perform data entry for time and attendance and employee changes, such as new hires, terminations, leaves of absence, benefits deductions, garnishments, tax withholdings, etc.
- Prepare calculation of special payments, including disability, retro, and pro-rated salaries
- Implement salary increases, bonuses, commissions, and other special payments in accordance with instructions provided
- Prepare required payroll forms, such as Records of Employment, Income Tax forms, etc.
- Audit payroll reports and entries prior to submission to payroll service provider (ADP)
- 2+ years of full cycle payroll experience
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Open to part time work, 3 days a week
- Experience working ADP or Ceridian
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 302282.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.