About the Company
Our client is looking for an Operations Administrator to assist with various office duties on a permanent basis.
About the Opportunity
- Process financial trades (buys, sells, switches) in client accounts
- Update non-financial information such as beneficiaries and address changes
- Set up pre-authorized chequing purchases and withdrawals
- Open new client accounts
- Communicate with our Client Service Team for inquiries and requests
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
- CSC and IFIC are nice to have
- RBroker are nice to have
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Good attention to detail
- Accuracy when entering information into client accounts
- Ability to read and interpret trade instructions
- Ability to handle deadlines and work under pressure
$40,000 - $43,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25989.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.