About the Company
Our client is a successful and growing public accounting firm. They are looking to add a Manager/Senior Manager to their finance team. This role is responsible for the planning and execution of compilation, review and audit assurance engagements either individually or in a team environment. This role is roughly broken down as 50% assurance, 30% tax/NTR, and the rest consulting work.
Why Work Here
- Very reasonable hours during the busy season
- Great tight knit group, very good culture
- Promotion based on merit
- Successful firm, company nearly doubled in size in the last few years
About the Opportunity
- Prepare personal and corporate income tax returns, remuneration analysis, and a variety of consulting assignments
- Review on-going planning and compliance issues for clients such as corporate tax, personal tax, and assurance engagements
- Hands-on involvement with specialty tax assignments, remuneration analysis, cash flow forecasts
- Partake in the firm’s and regular mandate to look beyond the numbers by learning and contributing to other complex business topics such as corporate reorganizations, estate matters, and navigating inter-generational transfer of businesses and wealth
- Ongoing professional development, diverse experiences and regular opportunities to take on new and interesting challenges
- CPA required
- Small-mid size firm experience or Private Company Services from Big 4
- Tax/NTR experience is a strong asset
$100,000 - $140,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 30472.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.