Location: Downtown Toronto (King/Bay)
Summary: The mandate of the Sales Compensation team is to ensure accurate and timely variable compensation for the sales teams in the Personal and Commercial line of business in Canada. The Junior Analyst is responsible for processing Financial Planner compensation (every 4 weeks), assisting with compensation related inquiries and investigations and assisting with the testing of implemented changes where compensation process is impacted.
About the Opportunity
- Process Improvement
- Responsible for the processing FP compensation (every 4 weeks)
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities
- Generate ideas and identify business improvement opportunities
- Accountable for designing and implementing the required changes
- Assist with compensation related inquiries and investigations
- Assist with testing of implemented changes where compensation process is impacted
- University degree/college diploma and/or 2-3 years of related experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of banking business with broad-based knowledge of investments
- Broad knowledge of bank products, services, organization and banking group interrelationships
- Advanced skills with MS Excel including proficiency with advanced formulas, VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) and manipulation of large data files from various sources
- Familiar with MS Access including database structures, VBA, forms etc.
- Advanced writing and documentation skills
- Sound problem solving and analytical skills
- Well developed process improvement skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- SQL – creating SQL statements via AQT (Advanced Query Tool), MS Access etc. to extract data from various databases and build reports experience/knowledge is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24451.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.