About the Opportunity
- Perform full cycle accounting for various real estate private equity funds and or separate accounts
- Read, understand terms of Limited Partnership Agreements (“LPAs”) and apply the terms of the LPAs in day to day accounting processes
- Assist with preparation of quarterly financial reporting binders
- Assist with internal and external audit process
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as they arise
- 1-3 years of experience in public accounting with audit of private equity or real estate clients
- Qualified accountant with CPA, CA or equivalent or working towards CPA, CA qualification or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office products, especially MS Excel
$65,000 - $70,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25155.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.