About the Company
Our client is a global alternative asset manager with over $600 billion in assets under management across real estate, infrastructure, renewable power, private equity and credit. It has a 120- year heritage as owner and operator of long-life, high-quality assets and businesses in countries around the world, many of which form the backbone of the global economy. They are looking to hire a Finance Manager who will be responsible for managing BPEG’s corporate legal entities books and records, the related D365 ERP system, and the consolidated financial results into the company’s quarterly financial reports.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary
- Opportunity for growth
- Great mentorship
About the Opportunity
- Oversee the accounting process for ongoing transactions as they pertain to legal entities managed by the BPEG CC team
- Review monthly legal entity financials and ensure an accurate and timely monthly close process
- Oversee D365 system access and administer system changes
- Manage quarterly consolidation of BPEG CC legal entities, working with other teams to ensure consistent records across the entire company platform
- Present quarterly financial results of the BPEG CC group to the CFO
- Oversee preparation of annual legal entity tax financials
- Manage and respond to internal and external audit requests on a quarterly basis
- Monitor changes in the organizational structure to ensure systems are aligned and related changes in responsibilities are clearly communicated
- Manage a team of 3 analysts and accountants
- Participate in the recruiting process of the BPEG CC team’s intern
- Brainstorm ideas and lead implementation for continuous improvement
- Lead the analysis for complex transactions and their impact on the BPEG CC entities, as well as other ad-hoc projects as they arise
- Degree in finance, accounting or related business discipline
- Completed CPA or related designation
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in Finance, preferably in a large accounting firm or corporate environment
- Experience with complex consolidation involving a high number of legal entities
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 30381.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.