About the Company
Our client is an industry leading manufacturing and distribution organization. They are looking for a Divisional Controller responsible for overseeing the corrugated manufacturing division in 4 plants.
About the Opportunity
- Direct the efforts of the divisional finance team of accountants by overseeing full FP&A responsibility for the division
- Establish close working relationships with plant management within the division acting as a business partner assisting plant management with analysis and interpretation
- Ensure ongoing collection and analysis of operating performance data as well as industry benchmarking data
- Establish and maintain monitoring mechanisms that will identify plant performance opportunities
- Develop tools and templates to facilitate the development of effective divisional sales plans and budgets
- Identify deviations and participate in identifying solutions to correct negative performance
- Review and provide oversight of all divisional daily, monthly, annual financial reporting, gross margins as well as related analysis of operational metrics
- Identify and track key indicators to measure and monitor strategic and tactical plans
- Identify and evaluate various business options, quantifying the financial impacts of these approaches and selecting the most favorable course of action to maximize growth and profitability objectives
- Develop detailed analyses necessary to support tactical and strategic decisions covering all aspects of the business
- 10+ years of relevant business experience in a manufacturing environment
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$110,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26269.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.