About the Company
Our client is a large consumer packaged goods marking and manufacturing organization. They are looking for a Director of FP&A to lead their commercial finance / sales finance team while also managing the corporate level FP&A consolidation.
- Great work-life balance
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Great mentorship and collaborative executive leadership team
- Laid back office demeanor, most staff are long-term members and very friendly
- Great benefits package
About the Opportunity
- Lead the consolidation and analysis of commercial finance FP&A processes by business category through regular business partnering with commercial finance team, sales team and marketing teams
- Conduct regular meetings with finance and operations to keep performance dash-board updated on financial health of the category
- Collaborate with operations team to ensure production planning is inline with all revenue and volume forecasts
- Act as subject matter expert in maintaining advanced and complex big data financial modelling scenarios and business cases
- Utilize advanced excel tools and data visualization tools in preparation of all forecasting
- Many other responsibilities and special projects noted
- Team management in producing consolidated commercial finance / sales finance budgets
- Prepared complex business cases on revenues (category level / product & or service level)
- Lead corporate level financial statement budgeting processes
- Experience with data visualization tools and dash-boards
- Nice to have experience with big data, advanced SQL and or VBA / Macro writing
$130,000 - $150,000
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26219.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.