Congratulations on taking the first step towards a career in professional staffing and recruitment, a multi-billion dollar industry in North America. For more than 35 years Lannick has accelerated the careers of finance, accounting and technology professionals across the GTA, helping them land rewarding roles with Canada’s most successful companies. We’ve built an extensive network of trusted partners who rely on us to solve their recruitment challenges, whether they’re looking for a junior, intermediate or senior level professional that can transform their business.
Along the way we’ve developed our gold-standard methodology for market and job research and hand-picked a team of the best professionals in the industry. If you’re committed to success and looking to join a winning team, Lannick is the place for you!
Learn more about Lannick and our internal culture by clicking on the link below!
Working as the Corporate Intake Recruiter, you will:
- Source candidates from multiple platforms, perform daily cold calls to connect and identify great talent
- Manage inflow of applicants via HR Inbox, evaluate all resumes received and select only candidates that are appropriate to move on to the interview process
- Utilize database (Bullhorn) to maintain contact and relationships with candidates on an ongoing basis in an attempt to keep candidates current and active
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting universities, associations, social media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications
- You are a confident, self-motivated, smart, witty, honest, competitive team player who brings a large amount of enthusiasm and energy to the workplace
- A track record of high performance
- A completed university degree
- Comfortable with cold calling, previous internal recruitment experience would be an asset
- 1 year internship or co-op within a sourcing role preferred
- Strong time management and organization skills are needed to meet daily and weekly metrics
- Bring your A game. You’ll need a positive attitude, motivation and a competitive edge to complement a top performing team
- Savvy with social media platforms, have a strong attention to detail and are super organized
- An energetic, positive and persistent self-starter who thrives on maintaining high levels of phone activity and seeing those efforts rewarded. If you're not driven to "always raising the bar" this isn't the right opportunity for you
- Relentlessly curious and exercises sound common sense in all business decisions
Why work for Lannick?
You will represent the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Not only will you play a key role in improving someone's life by matching them with a better job, but you will also be rewarded with:
- Competitive compensation package
- Company-paid benefits
- Supported by best-in-class training and development programs, including initial orientation week and mentorship
- A structured career path that outlines your development and milestones for advancement
Don’t take our word for it…ask any one of our current employees what it’s like to work for the premier recruitment and staffing firm in the GTA!
How to Apply
Please submit your résumé to email@example.com and enter the following in the subject line: “Corporate Intake Recruiter Application” Thank you for your interest in this position. We will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity and an extensive background check (credit, criminal, etc.) will be conducted.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,400 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannickgroup.com/hiring
Lannick, a Vaco company, is an equal opportunity employer and strives to ensure that its hiring process meets the needs of all persons with disabilities. Lannick is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Lannick will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.