ARE YOU READY TO GROW YOUR CAREER? Our client is looking an ambitious CPA to join their organization.
Corporate Accountant – External Reporting
About the Company
Our client is a privately owned Canadian company in the real estate management sector. They are huge in size and operations! They are looking for a Corporate Accountant of External Reporting to help manage this organization’s external financial reporting requirements under IFRS. This role has a great work-life balance, and there are a lot of internal opportunities for promotions or lateral moves.
Why Work Here
- Excellent professional development opportunity
- Collaborate with SLT frequently
- Great work/life balance
- Open door leadership style, everyone is supportive
- Opportunity for training and personal development
About the Opportunity
- Complete complex reconciliations and intercompany journal entries
- Complete narratives on MD&A
- Complete consolidated financial statements including cash flow and note disclosures in accordance with IFRS
- Understand intercompany relationships
- Perform variance analysis and provide explanations for account balances
- 3+ years of related experience from mid to large-sized firm or equivalent industry experience
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Strong communication skills
$70,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22658.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.