About the Company
Our client is a leader in the real estate development industry. They are looking to add a Controller to their team who will take the lead on designing, developing, implementing and maintaining the management reporting and financial modelling systems.
Why Work Here
- Successful, growing company
- Excellent leadership team
- Excellent company culture
- Long tenured staff
About the Opportunity
- Lead the development of pro-forma budget and cash flow model
- In charge of reporting financial results, budgets, cash flow projections, sales, project status, and other key performance indicators
- Work closely with the Site Controllers to assist in developing project budgets and cash flow projections, as well as the design of a standardized process
- Run project budget and cash flow modelling scenarios and sensitivity analysis as required, and provide interpretation and recommendations
- Mentor a team of accountants and financial analyst(s)
- 7+ years of related experience with Full Cycle Controllership, Project Controllership and FP&A in the real estate or construction industry
- People management experience and business partnering skills
- Excellent communication skills
$130,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25139.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.