About the Opportunity
- Assist with implementation including validation and testing
- Training existing staff on ADP Workforce Now (WFN)
- Assist with creating reports within time/HR/benefits/payroll modules
- Execute and monitor project implementation plan
- Act as a liaison between client and ADP
- Ad hoc requests from end users
- Must have advanced knowledge of ADP Workforce Now
- Project management experience with strong communication skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to be able to train staff
$45 - $60/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29160.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.