About the Company
Our client is a growing real estate management company in Canada. This professional environment has put emphasis on creating a dynamic and engaging atmosphere for employees. As an Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Specialist you will be a part of their accounting team.
About the Opportunity
- Full cycle accounts payable duties: matching, batching and coding
- Work with high volume invoices
- Processing cash receipts, bank reconciliations
- Accounts Receivable duties: cash receipts, matching and reviewing deposits
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 3+ years related experience in a property management environment, primarily with office experience
- Ability to interpret lease clauses for accounting implications
- Strong Communication and Organizational Skills
$50,000 - $54,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26158.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.