ARE YOU A SEASONED ACCOUNTING MANAGER LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE? Our client is seeking a dynamic professional on a full-time basis.
About the Opportunity
- Review and finalize monthly and quarterly internal management reporting and variance analysis
- Lead the annual facilities’ budget process by coordinating with Operations team and help develop business plans
- Coordinate and oversee the monthly and quarterly close processes
- Perform or review day to day processing of transactions to ensure accounting records are maintained in an effective, up to date, and accurate manner
- Provide supporting documentation and assistance to internal auditors to support year-end audit and quarterly reviews
- Learn and understand new Workday ERP system to enhance the use of built-in functionality (via testing)
- Actively contribute and participate in the Accounting ERP enhancements and upgrades
- Lead and develop junior analysts (one or more future CPAs)
- Contribute to the culture of continuous improvement and suggest better ways of doing things to improve controls, drive efficiencies and add value
- Participate in the creation of custom reports, resolution of issues, implementation of new functionality, and improvement of existing processes relating to the company’s Workday ERP solution
- 7 to 8 years of demonstrably progressively senior and similar roles
- MS Excel and PowerPoint skills to interpret, analyze, and present data in a compelling way
- Experience developing high quality executive level reporting packages;
- You are rated as a moderate to high performer
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Bring an enthusiastic and positive attitude, take challenges in stride, and take the initiative to learn and try new things
- Articulate clearly, write well, and have strong public speaking skills
- Analytical and inquisitive and are not shy to ask questions
- Organized, great at managing your time and prioritizing responsibilities
- Experience with Workday Finance or similar Accounting solutions
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24060.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.