ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCE DEVOPS CONSULTANT WHO IS LOOKING TO MAKE AN IMMEDIATE POSITIVE IMPACT ON A SUCCESSFUL COMPANY IN OSHAWA? Our client is seeking an experienced professional to join their team for a contract assignment.
DevOps Consultant (CI/CD Specialist) - Contract
Our client’s product was originally built as a tool to aid their parent company in the sorting and inspection business. Their software has since expanded into a robust quality manufacturing tool designed for rapid execution of quality on the shop floor.
About the Opportunity
- Our client strives to develop mobile tools to integrate people and technology to track, monitor and communicate quality data and activities in real time from the shop floor to the front office
- You would be reporting to the Director of IT and will work alongside a medium-sized development team in our office located in Oshawa, ON
Must Have Qualifications:
- Extensive Experience with CI/CD build systems
- Experience with staged parallel builds
- Experience building Docker containers
Nice to have Qualifications: (if you are missing some of these skills, don’t let this stop you from applying)
- Experience with Circle Ci
- Experience with Rails + Nuxt or any Single Page App, and Postgres
- Experience with XCode Builds, Cocoapods, and Fastlane
- Experience running parallel Cypress and Appium Tests
- Experience with SonarQube or other static analysis tools
- Experience with Elastic stack
- Experience deploying to a CDN, ideally within China
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23826.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.