About the Opportunity
- Plan and execute compilation, review and audit assurance engagements including initial and ongoing discussions with the clients, preparation of the planning section with detailed budgets, analysis with documentation and conclusions for each financial statement item and drafting of financial statements with the required note disclosures
- Supervise and train junior staff on larger assignments involving a team of professionals
- Involved in special assignments that vary tremendously based on client needs
- Research of accounting, audit or taxation issues
- 5+ years of public practice experience with audits and reviews
$30 - $40/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28516.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.