About the Opportunity
- Manage Regulatory accounting and reporting monthly and quarterly requirements including related financial disclosures
- Prepare evidence in support of rate applications and other regulatory requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise for regulatory accounting & reporting to various organizational groups
- Manage the Environmental Liability process: coordinate the annual provision process, review data provided by the operational groups and provide accounting expertise, prepare the year-end financial disclosure note
- Manage the regulatory finance integration of incoming subsidiaries
- Prepare submissions to the Audit Committee and Board of Directors as required
- 5+ years of regulatory accounting, reporting and applications
- Accounting designation (CPA, CA preferred)
- Proficient with a variety of systems
- Strong soft skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29191.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.