About the Company
Our client is engaged in the exploration, development, and production of mineral resource properties. They are looking for a Manager, FP&A who will play a key role in the company’s financial annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects.
Why Work Here
- Collaborative office with daily interactions with executive team
- Company is a growing and there will be opportunity to support that growth
About the Opportunity
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing cause of unexpected variance
- Manage the preparation and review of the monthly executive performance reports
- Examine and evaluate the cost-efficiency of each department of the company
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process by providing site accounting teams with clear well-defined processes, establish reasonable deadlines and support budget coordinators with preparing their annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Maintain, enhance and manage the budgeting and forecasting process within the Company’s FP&A platform
- Manage site level chart of accounts
- Prepare in-depth analysis and internal reports for the management team
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and management team
- Provide leadership and mentoring to direct report
- CPA or MBA
- 4+ years of FP&A corporate level experience
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Industry experience from a mining, energy, and/or manufacturing company
$115,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #28624.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.