About the Company
Our client is a longstanding well respect infrastructure and real estate developer. This role directly reports into the lead managing partner and will act as head of all financial related processes for this firm.
Our client is looking for Corporate Controller to join their team. This role manages the production internal/external financial statements, treasury, tax, planning, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and many other aspects of the financial processes and systems for this well established department.
Why work here
- Great work life balance, little to no overtime
- Laid back, casual business attire and office environment
- Company is organically growing year-by-year
- Long-term staff, people want to stay at this company
About the Opportunity
- Perform month-end close activities and sign off on financial statements
- Producing complex budgets and forecasts
- Support operations management with full financial insight on business financial performance in regards to operations costing
- Manage junior to intermediate staff responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Treasury functions
- Participate and contribute in pricing strategy evaluations
- Prepare various ad-hoc special projects
- Lead within the internal and external audit process
- Perform various financial modelling exercises
- Additional responsibilities and task not listed
- 4+ years experience as a Manager/Controller of Financial Reporting role
- Experience with corporate tax
- Industry experience: infrastructure, commercial/residential property construction
$100,000 - $140,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24461.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.