About the Company
Our client has an exciting role at an energy company. This company is well-positioned for continued success and is a great opportunity to grow your career into a more senior role quickly. They are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their team to assist with ensuring the successful execution of all accounting and financial reporting operations.
- Rapidly growing organization, opportunity for advancement and promotion within a relatively short time frame
- Role will be highly visible to senior management
- Work with a team of very bright, motivated CPA, CA's
- Director of Finance is an excellent mentor and boss
About the Opportunity
- Prepare and analyze financial and operating results including monthly and yearly financial/managerial reports and statements
- Provide management with monthly performance analysis
- Assist in the planning and forecasting functions including annual business plans and preparing monthly re-forecasts
- Assist with annual valuation of the business
- Provide financial support to the development of business cases and capital expenditure plans
- Cash management and cash forecasting processes
- Assist in administration of financing programs
- CPA, CA
- Directly from the firm or with modelling/valuations knowledge experience
- Knowledge of treasury, cash management and budgeting/forecasting is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24999.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.