About the Opportunity
- Support in the development and monitoring of financial/operational metrics to measure the business segment’s profitability and efficiency
- Communicate to management recommended solutions for improvement
- Prepare timely and accurately, annual budgets/monthly forecasts for the assigned portfolio (bottom up approach). This includes detailed analysis of fluctuations and variances as compared to the actual results or previous forecast
- Establish and maintain financial processes in accordance with Risk and Internal Control, such as process for commercial project management
- Support the review and update of operational procedures according to audit requirements
- Drive digitalization in Finance, including the introduction of new tools and models to automate financial reporting and other day-to-day activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field along with working towards professional accounting designation
- Excellent communication and oral presentation skills
- Able to integrate and work within a fast paced multinational group environment
- Proficiency with MS Office Excel, SAP and other accounting software
- General knowledge of Percentage of Completion Accounting and Project Accounting
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #296059.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.