ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED SYSTEMS/NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CHALLENGE? Our client is looking for an experienced individual.
Systems / Network Administrator
This Infrastructure Administrator is responsible for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting the company's network and systems/server infrastructure. The Systems/Network Administrator performs a wide variety of evaluation, maintenance, installation and documentation tasks to ensure the computer network and system/server performance meets company and user satisfaction.
About the Opportunity
- Setup, configure and troubleshoot LAN/WAN environments (MPLS, VPN, telecom VOIP)
- Setup, configure and support Windows 2003-2012R2 servers, VMWare 5.5-6.0, Exchange, Citrix, etc.
- Configure and install client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems
- Interface with vendors and service providers on projects and support contracts
- Provide input into creation of processes and standards for network operation
- Troubleshoot malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services
- Assist in support and maintenance of VMWare and Citrix systems
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience preferred
- Certifications preferred: CCNA+, VCP, MCSE, ITIL, etc.
- At least five (5) years of experience in network and server support role in a multi-location enterprise environment
- Strong experience installing and maintaining Windows servers (2003-2012 R2)
- Experience maintaining firewalls (Cisco, SonicWall)
- Experience maintaining MSSQL or other DB servers
- Strong skills supporting Windows server environments running VMWare 5.5+
- Strong understanding of ITIL
- Exposure to Office365 is a plus
- SAN/NAS experience (Dell EqualLogic, HP, etc.) is a plus
- Excellent communication and user support skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #17124.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.