About the Company
Our client is a large private company with over 140 locations across Canada. They are looking to hire a Sr CRM Developer to join their Marketing department on a full-time basis.
About the Opportunity
- This position will be tasked with delivering internal solutions based on business requirements - as they relate to the Cloud Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment
- This role will be business-facing, but also very hands-on with CRM solution design and development/coding
- The CRM currently holds over 1 million customer records, and has about 450 corporate users (across 140 locations)
- Proven Microsoft CRM design and development experience - configuration (workflows, automation, etc), hands-on coding/development (plugins, etc), integration/APIs (connecting to D365 F/O, etc)
- Business-facing experience - understanding business requirements and designing/implementing appropriate solutions in the CRM system
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of customer acquisition/retention campaigns and other CRM marketing automation concepts
- Exposure to project coordination / management
- Exposure to data manipulation (eg pivots, etc)
- Exposure to D365 ERP or other systems - integration/API points to MS CRM
$95,000 - 100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29976
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.