This Senior Project Manager will manage a major ERP/MRP implementation for the organization in the retail/manufacturing industry. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of the project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
About the Opportunity
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Ensures all safety procedures are followed and actively works to improve our safety program.
- Ensures all quality procedures are followed and actively works to improve our quality program.
- Follows all procedures & work instructions
- Works to maintain a clean & organized working environment (5s)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, business, or a related field
- Minimum 10 years of system implementation/project management experience
- Minimum 2 full cycle ERP or MRP implementation projects completed
- Proven understanding of discrete manufacturing (functional processes relating to manufacturing, production, inventory, logistics, etc)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 or JDE experience is a plus
- Strong experience with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Lean / 6-sigma experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
$100,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27412.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.