About the Company
Our client is a large publicly traded construction company. They are looking to add a Senior Director of Procurement to join their team who will focus on trying to drive savings of $15-$20 million annually for the business.
- Work directly for one of the top 5 executives in the company, excellent leader and mentor to work for
- Strong team of professionals
- Organization is an industry leader with an excellent brand and scale
About the Opportunity
- Plan and implement the assignment of qualified personnel to ensure support of business projections and project needs, in collaboration with the business line management
- Interface with the Functional leaders of the Project Controls and Commercial Management functions closely for integration of people and process
- Lead significant initiatives that require change management skills, attain goals more often with influence than authority
- Develop and maintains effective core policies & processes
- Perform periodic reviews of project/program implementation of core procurement processes
- Improve project execution capability by staying current with industry trends and new innovations/technologies, and implements across Aecon as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline
- 10+ years of procurement and/or supply chain experience
- Proven success driving a top-tier strategic procurement philosophy within an organization
$160,000 - $175,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27661.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.