About the Company
Our client is a leading organization in the manufacturing industry specializing in electronics. They are looking to add a Manager, Internal Audit to their Finance team to be responsible for hands-on performance and management of annual SOX testing, internal audits, special projects, and consultative engagements.
Why Work Here
- Solid global company
- Interesting role with a lot of autonomy
- Company culture is professional, everyone gets along, low employee turnover
About the Opportunity
- Support management’s annual assessment of the SOX compliance requirements, implementing a top-down, risk-based approach and, providing hands-on performance of all phases (risk assessment, account/process/location scoping, documentation, evaluation, remediation, testing, and reporting)
- Actively track and monitor control gap remediation efforts including, at direction of management, writing procedures, conducting training, coaching staff, and coordinating process flow among departments
- Perform global internal audits, reviews, and consultative services with clear communication of objectives/scope, procedures performed, results, analysis of findings and recommendations for improvement
- Prepare written audit reports and presentations for management
- Assist in the development and execution of department policies and procedures in accordance with professional standards
- Maintain effective cross-functional communication, coordinating collaboratively with others
- CPA or CIA or CISA
- 7 years audit experience (accounting firm and internal audit experience)
- Experience within a Manufacturing industry
- Working knowledge of SOX
$110,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27503.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.