About the Opportunity
- Build reusable components
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Create unit testing for each delivered module
- Develop new functionality for the company’s main software offering, with a focus on maintainability and scalability
- Understanding of React.js and its core principles is a plus but not required
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc. is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Must thrive in a highly collaborative, tight-knit team environment
- Interest in learning Blockchain - Hyperledger Fabric and Composer
- Willingness to work hard in an entrepreneurial, flexible environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving
- Comfortable working with new software tools – not afraid of new technology
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #19226.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit