About the Opportunity
- Assist with preparation, posting and retrieval of external communication documents to/from investors via investor portal and email.
- Monitor email communication inbox messages.
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail/packages.
- Maintain CRM contact database.
- Update company website.
- Coordinate and maintain minute books for all group companies and Funds.
- Answer the main phone line, screen calls, handle general and specific inquiries and forward messages.
- Assist with development of special marketing materials.
- Maintain calendar appointments and attendance of partners at conferences, corporate business development/marketing trips and other meetings.
- Prepare and/or proofread correspondence, presentations, reports and other documents.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the team.
- Organize recurring events, special events and meetings.
- Fulfill office and kitchen supplies.
- Manage office equipment and coordinate maintenance.
- Maintain office cleanliness and liaise with landlord to arrange for any building repairs and upkeep.
- Maintain document filings and archives.
- Manage reception area.
- Participate in Fire Safety Team and maintain procedures and contacts.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Maintain relationship and renewals for certain vendors.
- Assist with invoice tracking and processing.
- Maintain vendor database.
- File bank statements, assist in the preparation of payments and process daily bank reconciliations.
- University degree or a college diploma.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in the financial industry, ideally in an investment management organization.
- Must have prior office support experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- A self-reliant, hands-on mindset supporting a capacity to work in a small organization not possessing the support resources of larger organizations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage several tasks simultaneously.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
$50,000 - $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29793.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.