About the Opportunity
- Act as a trusted advisor for business stakeholders to identify the needs of the business, and assist in the development of business cases to justify investment
- Consult with management and help develop and review project proposals to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources
- Prepare and present the statement of proposals as well as help to identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks
- Analyze and document existing business processes to identify potential areas for process improvement opportunities
- Responsible for leading problem investigations to solve system incidents and determine the root cause of issues
- Responsible for systems design, creating functional and technical specifications, implementation, and testing process, defining user procedures, providing user documentation, and training, and providing post-implementation support
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from an accredited College or University
- Related work experience and/or training/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is an asset.
- Experience with writing technical documentation including change requests, work instructions, design documents and troubleshooting guides is essential.
- Experience interfacing with various levels of stakeholders.
- Advanced level working with MS SQL Server and database systems.
- Ability to create and optimize complex SQL queries to satisfy interface and reporting requirements.
- Advanced level knowledge of reporting tools such as Power BI or Crystal reports.
- Advanced level working with Visual Studio to create applications to satisfy business requirements.
- Experience with Command Alkon applications is an asset.
- Experience with SAP R/3 and Business Warehouse is an asset.
- Intermediate level working familiarity with MS Windows operating systems, focusing on application installation as well as file systems, users, Windows Services, Virtual Machines, Remote Desktop, security and permissions issues as related to application installation and debugging.
- Experience with telecommunications in a large matrix organization is an asset.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28532.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.