About the Company
Our client is a local Municipality, and they are looking to hire a Full-Time Supervisor of Network Services.
About the Opportunity
- Diverse knowledge covering servers, networks, client server systems, and firewalls
- Experience with Microsoft and virtualization server technologies
- A broad knowledge of highly-available enterprise-level network components
- Strong human relations and communication skills in order to supervise and motivate staff to deal effectively and efficiently with clients, outside contacts and to communicate technical concepts to non-technical staff
- Ability to travel within the City
- A valid G class license in good standing is required. (Some meetings are held at other municipality locations)
- Knowledge of migrations from on-premise to a cloud environment strongly preferred (best practices)
- Project Management experience
- ITIL Foundation V4 or the ability to obtain the certification
- Experience with automation and orchestration technologies
$90,000 - $112,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30562.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.