ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ORGANIZATION WHERE YOU CAN DELIVER A LOT OF VALUE AND GROW PROFESSIONALLY?
Senior Project Manager (IT + Business)
You will manage large projects and provide project management expertise for internal and external teams, solutions and processes. You will be responsible for providing lead management direction for the day-to-day support of related projects, as well as managing the strategic and technical needs of stakeholders by providing project management, process management, documentation and support.
About the Opportunity
- Analyze and document business and functional requirements of projects to accurately reflect changes or new ideas that will be the measurable deliverables of the project
- Develop knowledge and expertise in assigned marketplace
- Understand business objectives, needs, trends, market conditions and customers; make recommendations to enhance product, processes and systems accordingly
- Build and maintain core knowledge of products as it relates to the business
- Build and maintain core knowledge of associated platforms and systems
- Help create strategy for leveraging the product to further business objectives
- Performs the leadership role in the implementation of changes and functions as the primary contact for referencing business objectives and project requirements
- Work closely with the stakeholders and the project teams and act as business sponsor/track lead on projects
- Set up, execute, test, deliver and manage post implementation support for developed products and projects and ensure stakeholder needs are meet in a timely manner
- Liaise with the Information Technology department to satisfy stakeholder expectations, providing technical information and supporting technical questions related to the data
- Strong understanding and experience with Process Mapping
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in project management, preferably in enterprise financial services or banking environments
- PMP certification is a must
- Experience leading large projects of 10+ staff, $1+ million, work in cross-functional teams and work independently
- Proven experience communicating effectively with senior stakeholders (VP and C-level) regarding status updates, issue resolution, change management, etc.
- Requires experience managing multi-department projects (IT - Infrastructure and SDLC, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Risk, Process)
- Demonstrate previous success with management and coordination, set up and maintenance of medium to large-scale projects
- Well-developed presentation skills, highly developed writing skills and strong influencing skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #18054.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.