ARE YOU A FINANCE PROFESSIONAL LOOKING FOR RECOGNITION? Our client is looking for a hardworking individual to join their organization.
Senior Operational Auditor
About the Company
Our client is a large rights management organization who are looking for a Senior Operational Auditor to join their finance team to assist with evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
Why Work Here
- Fantastic work/life balance
- Special summer hours, Fridays off!
About the Opportunity
- Advanced risk management and control, financial accounting, assurance, and IT systems audit knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong professional skepticism
- Ability to think independently and evaluate auditee responses objectively
- Ability to manage work/projects from inception to completion
- CPA (CIA is an asset)
- 3-5 years of experience in external/internal audit
- Fluency in French is an asset
$75,000 - $87,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24175.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.