About the Opportunity
- Review month-end reports and assisting with financial close process
- Ensure all monthly reconciliations/accruals are calculated accurately
- Prepare and review quarterly balance sheet and income statement analytics
- Prepare or review journal entries and reconciliations
- Timely and accurate production of quarterly financial submissions to Corporate Accounting for legal entities
- Analysis of actual financial results against plan and prior periods by providing commentary
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly/annual statutory exhibits and supplementary data for the company’s reporting
- CPA designation
- 5+ years in financial reporting/audit
- Financial institutions experience is a required (banking, insurance, etc.)
- Strong MS Excel, MS Access, PeopleSoft skills
- Good understanding of different bases of accounting (USGAAP, IFRS and US Tax)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #343756.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.