We are looking for 2 Salesforce Developers to join one of our large financial clients! The Salesforce Developer will collaborate with internal teams to develop custom solutions to fit end-to-end business process goals across various internal departments.
About the Opportunity
- Serve as a developer for the internal large Salesforce platforms
- Implement and maintain Salesforce customizations such as custom fields and objects, layouts, workflows, process builder, VisualForce pages, APIs, and validation rules
- Participate in the planning and analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements
- Translate business requirements into creative and effective technical designs
- Build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive important business decisions by developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, and AJAX
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Experience authoring requirements, definition, design, and other related project and system documentation
- Proactively identify opportunities for business process improvement and removal of obstacles or friction to make the growth engine go faster – looking at the entire end-to-end workflow including marketing, sales and client delivery
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related discipline; or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in development of Salesforce Functionality
- Platform Developer II certification
- Experience with Java/J2EE development
- Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas
- Experience in developing custom Apex and Visualforce components, exposure to Lightning is a plus
- Experience in migrating data and customizations across Salesforce environments
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to design and implement systemic, repeatable and scalable processes
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices, sandboxes, change management, data management and architecture, and usability and functionality
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Demonstrated success at converting business requirements to project plans with achievable timetables
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or Agile environment preferred
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28493.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.