About the Company
Our client is a Canadian-based logistics company that is looking to hire an RPA Developer who is ready to innovate and explore what’s possible in the world of robotics. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with business operations and business analysts to create and optimize workflow processes for external clients! You’ll also lead initiatives related to designing and managing workflow automation projects, testing and fixing bugs.
About the Opportunity
- Provide guidance with process design
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows using Workfusion
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions
- Create process and end-user documentation
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes)
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Develop/code hands-on to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as-needed
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes
- 3+ years of RPA hands-on coding/development utilizing RPA products, including Workfusion
- Proven hands-on development experience in any of the OOP languages (Java preferred)
- Experience driving complex RPA and Machine Learning automation processing projects
- Strong data / RDBMS experience
$110,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29820
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.