ARE YOU SEEKING A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY? Our client is seeking a Revenue Accountant to join their team.
About the Opportunity
- Business-to-business collections of customer accounts, including communication with clients regarding collections issues, actions, payment inquiries and invoicing
- Update and maintain accurate customer files with all applicable correspondence
- Compilation of invoice copies, credits and unapplied payment details, as required by the Collections Team and customers
- Periodically update Accounts Receivable aging report
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritizing and execution skills
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24146.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.