About the Opportunity
- Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners, and other parties
- Type forms, letters, reports, and memos as necessary
- Receive and distribute all forms of paper correspondence
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records and files in their proper locations
- Where necessary, assist in the compilation of data for various reports
- Arrange and book meetings in boardrooms, off-site conference halls, and other locations; ensure the appropriate presentation equipment is there
- As a front-line worker, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions
- 3 years+ experience handling similar duties in past roles
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Familiar with MS Office
$18 - $20/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27060.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.