About the Company
Our client is a very successful commercial company in Toronto and is looking to hire a Senior BI Specialist.
About the Opportunity
- This role will be dealing with the full cycle of the Microsoft BI ecosystem - everything from business interaction/requirements gathering, to solutioning/architecture/design, to hands-on database modeling/DW/ETL/reporting and vendor management
- 40% business facing activities, solutioning, creating POCs
- 30% design/architecture, dealing with integration tasks, data modelling/DW design
- 30% hands-on tasks: ETL (SSIS/SSAS), PowerBI/PowerApps, support issue investigations, DW vendor management
- Proven senior level full cycle Microsoft ecosystem BI experience: from business facing solutioning, to design/architecture of RDBMS/DW/data integration with MSSQL, to hands-on SSIS/SSAS/PowerBI/PowerApps development
- Proven BI design and architecture experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Expert level skills in MSSQL, including Kimball DW (cube/tabular)
- MSSQL and Power certifications
- Ability to work in-office midtown Toronto (on subway line)
- Computer Science degree
- PowerAutomate experience
- DBA experience
- Financial services / real estate industry experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29915
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.