About the Company
Our client is a leading transportation and logistics company. They are currently looking for a Manager, FP&A, to provide the organization with financial analysis that supports operational planning and evaluation.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for personal growth and learning
- Employee-first team-oriented work environment
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for the development, implementation and improvement of financial processes
- Analyze current business and system processes for potential areas for improvement
- Develop new reports and ensure accuracy of data and analysis
- Implement rational database models using data types, SQL query writing and stored procedures
- Help all business users achieve maximum utilization of systems to achieve process improvements and identify and communicate opportunities for automation
- Produce necessary system, process and testing documentation
- Partner efforts between Finance and Information Technology to support all business operations
- Oversee financial administration, including user setup and control implementation
- Provide training to alternate users and manage accuracy of information
- Assist with development and testing of controls for internal processing
- Create efficiencies and streamline process focused on user ease and prevention of process error
- Assist with standardization of reporting
- Work with end-users and ensure that newly operationalized processes are fully and effectively implemented
- Track and report on any savings/ cost avoidance generated
- Foster teamwork through cooperative interactions with co-workers
- Ensure project integration by effectively communicating activities to team members, business partners and leadership team
- Experience with Corporate FP&A
- SQL writing experience
- People management/mentorship experience
- Background in Logistics/Manufacturing industries
- CPA Designation is a strong asset
$100,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29762.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.