About the Company
Our client is a leading homebuilder in the real estate and construction industries. They are currently looking for a Manager, Business Analytics, to assist with annual budgeting and forecasting as well as financial modelling and various other ad-hoc projects.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- High-profile position within the Corporate Finance team
- Exposure to Senior Executives and the opportunity to have an influence on the direction of the business
- Very stable industry and company
About the Opportunity
- In conjunction with the Director, FP&A, prepare reporting and analysis to support the strategic plan
- Prepare dynamic financial models, reports and presentations to support data-driven recommendations, for existing projects and new business initiatives, including analysis of performance as compared to external benchmarks
- Ownership of the suite of current and future financial reports
- Continuously seek to improve the quality and efficiency of reporting, including enhancing financial models & reports and streamlining analysis & processes
- Assist in the creation of guidance and timelines for the preparation of the strategic plan and annual budget process
- Conduct sensitivity analysis to determine the impact of changes to underlying assumptions on the annual budget and long-term strategic plan
- Complete monthly and quarterly forecasts to budget variance analysis with commentary
- Analyze and identify trends in key performance drivers to facilitate the review of actual financial results compared to the budgets and forecasts
- Prepare, analyze and distribute reports and presentations to the Canadian Executive management team and the Board of Directors
- Continuously seek to improve the quality and efficiency of these reports
- Foster strong working relationships across the divisional businesses, and work proactively to identify opportunities for finance to act as a strategic business partner
- Provide support and/or lead ad hoc projects as necessary
- Heavy financial modelling experience, having BUILT the models
- Experience within a larger company
- Preference for Real Estate or Construction industry experience
- Experience using JD Edwards, PowerBI, and SQL is a strong asset
$90,000 - $105,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29952.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.