ARE YOU A PASSIONATE IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND LEARN NEW SKILLS? Our client is seeking an IT Systems Administrator on a full-time basis in Bolton, ON.
IT Systems Administrator
The IT Administrator is responsible for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting the company's network and systems/server infrastructure. The Systems Administrator performs a wide variety of evaluation, maintenance, installation and documentation tasks to ensure the computer network and system/server performance meets company and user satisfaction.
About the Opportunity
- Provide Help Desk support to 150+ users in the corporate headquarters, as well as 5 smaller locations in Ontario
- Setup, configure and support Windows 7-10 laptops and desktops, printers, and other peripherals
- Setup, configure and support Windows 2003-2012R2 servers, MS Exchange, Active Directory, VOIP, backups, etc.
- Configure and install client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems
- Troubleshoot malfunctions of network hardware, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services
- University degree in specialization of Computer Science or Information Systems Management or other degree(s)
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in Information Technology in positions with increasing skill requirement
- Certifications preferred: CCNA, MCSE, ITIL, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in an IT support role in a multi-location, smaller environment
- Strong experience installing and maintaining Windows servers (2003-2012 R2)
- Strong experience supporting and maintaining Exchange and Active Directory (group policy, etc.)
- Excellent communication and user support skills
- Experienced working with Cisco UC and any SAN would be preferred
- Proficiency with Windows Server Administration, network switches, routers, LAN and WAN administration
- Strong understanding with the function and operation of CISCO switch systems is preferred
- VMware ESXI experience would be considered an asset for this role
- Experience with Office 365 is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #19129.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit