About the Company
Our client is a private Canadian financial institution, and they are looking to hire an Infrastructure – Technical Lead.
About the Opportunity
- The hiring manager – Director of Infrastructure is focused on providing best infra solution for the business. He is focused on creating POCs, vendor management, infrastructure selection
- This new role is responsible to get the ball rolling with infrastructure upgrades, day to day operations, ensure all the tickets are rolling as per the ITSM process, knowledgeable in the various systems areas as they are talking to various stakeholders, infra team does not have any structure so you will be responsible in creating some processes, conflict resolution, etc
- This role is 30% technical leadership (coaching, mentoring, guiding, training) and 70% hands-on infrastructure management of Windows Server environment (2012, 2016, 2019)
- They have 70 to 80 virtualized servers (VMWare)
- Also have plans to decommission data centre and then migrate to AWS so hands-on cloud experience is a must have
- Expert hands- on infrastructure management experience, virtualization with VMWare
- Exposure to cyber security
- Team leadership experience – mainly coaching, mentoring, motivating
- Vendor management – procurement, understand quotations, managing SLA, etc.
- AWS cloud migration experience
- People management skills
- Hand on experience with SAN storage
- AWS certifications
- Cyber certifications
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 364247
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.