About the Opportunity
- Working hand-in-hand with the CEO to facilitate the day to day functions of the role and provide administrative support
- Arranges travel accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed.
- Calendar Management: Maintain calendar by arranging meetings and appointments between external or internal contacts
- Receive, screen, refer and redirect all inbound telephone calls, e-mails, and visitors as required
- Plans/organizes and implements events such as in-person meetings and conference calls
- Manages schedules and acts as a liaison for team
- Strong attention to detail
- Handles confidential information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision on multiple tasks
- Sense of urgency and energetic
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Able to concentrate on multiple tasks at once
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- 5 + years' experience in a Senior EA role supporting C suite is required
$65,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30097.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.