The Enterprise Software Architect will help lead our technology vision and strategy across a distributed development team spanning a large product portfolio. Leveraging your expertise, you can expect to provide recommendations on processes and tools to help improve our architectural quality and efficiency.
About the Opportunity
- Lead software architecture across the product portfolio
- Establish best-in-class software architecture procedures, tools and templates
- Ensure governance of software architecture and design across major products
- Develop proof-of-concept prototypes in support of future product concepts
- In partnership with leadership, marketing and research, maintain technology roadmap and drive architectural runway in support of future business strategy and market need
- Proactively provide recommendations on improvements to product and/or processes to increase efficiency and improve quality
- 10+ years of progressive software developer and architect experience
- 5+ years’ experience architecting and designing highly complex systems in the Microsoft ecosystem: TFS, .NET, Biztalk, MSSQL, SSRS, SSAS, Sharepoint, O365
- Experience with Power platform is a plus
- Experience integrating solutions with MS Dynamic Suite (eg CRM, GP, etc)
- Experience with Azure cloud solutions
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Fluent with both Agile and Waterfall SDLCs
- High proficiency with design patterns
- Proficiency with Web Services; SOAP, REST, Web API
- Experience and understanding of web and mobile app security best practices (oWASP)
- Familiarity with TOGAF and other architecture frameworks
$125,000 - $140,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27845.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.