About the Company
Our client is a high performance accreditation organization. This fast-paced, dynamic and complex company is looking for a Director, Pre-Certification Program as the company continues to grow and expand. They are a professional and friendly environment who can offer a good work/life balance along with a competitive compensation plan, plus vacation.
Why Work Here
- Fast paced environment - does not have the typical "non-profit" environment
- Professional and friendly
- Flexible working hours, and good work life balance
About the Opportunity
- Oversight of regular course and exam delivery including end to end logistics and resource management
- Resolving issues with students which may involve plagiarism, inappropriate behavior or other specific individual circumstances.
- Participating on a number of national committees
- Advisory board which reviews all accommodations for students across the country and provides a recommendation on the scope of the accommodation to be provided
- Review, verify and analyze exam results and reports and meetings with Post-Secondary Institutions to review any exam concerns and highlighting any concerns to the accreditation team
- Meet regularly with large employers to advise of any changes to the programs and deal with any program related issues
- Build a collaborative team focused on individual and team success and performance
- Integrate technology into the delivery of accounting education
- CPA, CA
- Minimum 8 years of related experience post designation
- Public Accounting Firm Experience - Experienced Manager/Senior Manager level
- Strong ability to write reports/ skillful at report writing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$120,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28280.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.