About the Company
Our client is an industry leading professional services company in the natural resource and utility industry. Top performers are rewarded with advancement opportunities, financial incentives and the opportunity to work with some of the most successful financial executives.
- Newly created role, that is very high profile at the executive level
- Work closely with the senior executives to develop and manage the enterprise risk plan
- Work for a world-class company with demonstrated history of success and growth
About the Opportunity
- Effectively integrate acquisitions with Company standards (i.e. Code of Business Conduct, ABC, Cyber-security, ESG and internal control framework)
- Provide necessary training on the key Company standards
- Oversee the SOX program with the operating businesses and key process owners to maintain effective internal controls over financial reporting
- Assist with the preparation of Board reports and presentations to senior management
- Liaise with the Internal Audit group to review reports and coordinate the annual internal audit plan
- Build relationships with external advisors who may assist from time to time
- CPA, CA or CIA
- 5-7 years of relevant progressive work experience, in a business advisory/audit/consulting role
- Strong knowledge of SOX requirements and implementing appropriate controls
$130,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27395.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.