About the Company
Our client is a consumer packaged meats company. They are looking for a Director of FP&A who will provide ongoing support to the company in the areas of long-range planning, budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis for the entire company.
Why Work Here
- Be part of a company with an inspiring and unique vision, with a deep commitment to sustainability and expanding its leadership in sustainable protein across North America
- Hands off management style
- The extensive Canadian based organization along with management commitment to your development gives you access to career growth and advancement opportunities.
About the Opportunity
- Lead company-wide analysis to provide timely insights into the company’s financial performance to the SLT
- Oversee the company’s financial expression of the 5-year planning, annual budgeting, and financial forecasting
- Support preparation for quarterly BoD updates, as well as BoD approvals of the company’s 5-year plan and annual budget
- Manage key financials processes for SG&A (period close, cost centre owner reporting, budgeting, forecasting, cost management initiatives) and help instill zero-based costs management culture in the company’s organization
- Lead ad hoc analytics and special projects to enable SLT decision-making
- Collaborate with peers in the Operating Units to drive consistency of FP&A processes, methods, and business insights
- Drive continuous improvement of the company-wide FP&A processes
- Support planning and execution of a multi-year end-to-end FP&A transformation, including process optimization, implementation of a technology enabler, and associated talent reskilling
- 8+ years of progressive finance experience with focus on FP&A
- Hands-on experience with one or multiple FP&A tools (e.g., Hyperion suite, Adaptive Insights, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
$160,000 - $175,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #328656.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.