Our client is a reputable North American CPG company, simply said; this organization is a "very large company with a strong global presence, well respected by their competitors and loved by their customers."
This is a role for those looking to operate as a key head figure among a global executive leadership team while leading a top-performing corporate finance team. This role is not for leaders who delegate but rather, this is a role for those executives who are very hands-on tech-savvy individuals who are passionate about big data analytics.
This role leads the strategic planning and FP&A functions while also managing a few other key functions of the corporate finance group.
- Massive and well-known company
- First-class systems and processes
- Well established team and very healthy organizational culture
- Great looking corporate office
- Great compensation package and outstanding company health
- The client is still growing during these times
- 15 years of experience
- Expertise in corporate finance, consolidated FP&A, sales finance, logistics
- Tech and data management system savvy for planning.
- A passionate and influential hands-on leader
$160,000 - $190,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27390.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.