About the Company
Our client is an Professional Services company. They are currently looking for a Director of Finance. The role will lead consolidation of all of the company’s entities, lead the integration of new acquisitions on a systems basis and a finance basis, support and mentor controllers.
Why work here
- Supportive Management team
- Fun place to work
- Growth opportunities
About the Opportunity
- Lead the consolidation and the integration to a new consolidation system for the entire Company;
- Ensure inter-company balances are reconciled between all entities;
- Assist with the implementation of an automated intercompany system;
- Lead the financial integration of new acquisitions;
- Lead the purchase price allocation accounting work for all new acquisitions for pre and post-acquisition;
- Ensure that the year-end audit goes smoothly on an annual basis;
- Produce financial statements and assist with MD&A as needed on a quarterly basis;
- Review month-end checklists and packages to ensure accuracy and completeness of controllers’ work;
- Provide direct support and mentorship to corporate controllers and controllers situated in the Aurora office;
- Provide mentorship to newly acquired controllers post-acquisition;
- Assist with implementation and writing of accounting policies and implementation of internal controls.
- Assist with the automation and improvement of processes.
- CPA or CA
- At least 5 years' experience in similar Industry roles with leadership over a medium sized team
- Experience in various accounting/ERP products (e.g. Sage 300, Sage 50, QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics, Business Vision, Crystal Reports, etc.)
- Exposure to unstructured environments, hands on role, mid-sized company experience
$150,000 to $165,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #344695.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.