About the Company
Our client is a recognized member in the food and hospitality industry. They have built a successful business and continue to grow. They are looking for a Director of Finance to join their growing team in this strategic role focused on business cases and FP&A.
Why Work Here
- Dynamic leadership team
- Lots of room to grow as the business grows, excellent brand and this company will bounce back as things open up again
- Strong finance team under this position
About the Opportunity
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans
- Work with the President/CEO on the strategic vision including fostering and cultivating stakeholder relationships
- Participate in developing new business, specifically: assisting in the identification of new business opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery
- Ensure adequate controls are installed
- Provide the Executive Leadership Team with an operating budget
- Ensure programmatic success through cost analysis support
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization
- Oversee all purchasing and payroll activity for staff and participants
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization and oversee federal awards and programs
- Extensive FP&A, business case, and financial modelling experience
- Restaurant/food or hospitality industry experience
$115,000 - $125,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #28667.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.